Kasia is a 4th year undergraduate Psychology student at the University of Glasgow. She has recently returned from a study exchange at the University of Otago, New Zealand. At the moment, she is working with Dr Papies on a research project regarding the portion size effect, which has been funded by the Glasgow Science Centre.
Healthy Cognition News
- Pre-print on feature listing method to study food and drink representations
- New pre-print: brief review paper on grounded cognitive processes in desire
- Chapter Sydney Symposium of Social Psychology available
- Congratulations to Teya Daneva and Gintare Semyte
- Congratulations to Tess Davis and Amy Rodger