Ani is a 3rd year undergraduate student at The University of Glasgow, Joint Hons Psychology & Theology/Religious Studies. Ani has a wide range of interests within both psychology and theology/religious studies, especially how contemplative/spiritual practices (e. g., mindfulness) can be used to regulate behaviour and increase well-being. Further, she is seeking to better understand addictive behaviour and individual differences in self-control. At the moment, she is working with Dr Papies on a project aimed at understanding what factors regulate eating behaviour, in particular how self-control and the way we think about food may determine unhealthy food consumption. This project has been funded through a Vacation Scholarship by the Wellcome Trust.
Healthy Cognition News
- Pre-print on feature listing method to study food and drink representations
- New pre-print: brief review paper on grounded cognitive processes in desire
- Chapter Sydney Symposium of Social Psychology available
- Congratulations to Teya Daneva and Gintare Semyte
- Congratulations to Tess Davis and Amy Rodger