Congratulations to Teya and Gintare, who have each received an Undergraduate Vacation Scholarship from the Carnegie Trust, in collaboration with the Barsalou Lab. Both will join us for 6 weeks in June and July 2019, to study food labels and descriptions for plant-based foods. Welcome Teya and Gintare!
Healthy Cognition News
- Pre-print on feature listing method to study food and drink representations
- New pre-print: brief review paper on grounded cognitive processes in desire
- Chapter Sydney Symposium of Social Psychology available
- Congratulations to Teya Daneva and Gintare Semyte
- Congratulations to Tess Davis and Amy Rodger