Congratulations to Tess Davis (Psychology, University of Edinburgh) and Amy Rodger (University of Glasgow) who have been awarded an SGSSS Scholarship to join our lab for their fully funded PhD studies! Tess will complete a 3-year PhD program to study the use of language to promote sustainable food choices, and Amy will do a 1-year MSc and a 3-year PhD to study the use of goal priming to build healthy water habits. Both will join us full time in October 2019. Welcome Tess and Amy!
Healthy Cognition News
- Pre-print on feature listing method to study food and drink representations
- New pre-print: brief review paper on grounded cognitive processes in desire
- Chapter Sydney Symposium of Social Psychology available
- Congratulations to Teya Daneva and Gintare Semyte
- Congratulations to Tess Davis and Amy Rodger