We are offering a fully funded PhD studentship to begin in October 2019, on a project examining how to use language to promote sustainable food choices. You can join us either with an excellent BSc degree for a 1+3 program (to obtain your MSc and PhD), or with an excellent MSc degree for a +3 (PhD only) program. See https://www.sgsss.ac.uk/studentship/using-language-to-promote-sustainable-food-choices/ or get in touch with any questions!
Healthy Cognition News
- Pre-print on feature listing method to study food and drink representations
- New pre-print: brief review paper on grounded cognitive processes in desire
- Chapter Sydney Symposium of Social Psychology available
- Congratulations to Teya Daneva and Gintare Semyte
- Congratulations to Tess Davis and Amy Rodger