Our lab has recently been awarded a research grant to study the role of consumption and reward simulations in the motivation to consume sugary drinks. The work will start in May 2018, and we will be recruiting a 3-year postdoctoral research assistant soon!
Healthy Cognition News
- Pre-print on feature listing method to study food and drink representations
- New pre-print: brief review paper on grounded cognitive processes in desire
- Chapter Sydney Symposium of Social Psychology available
- Congratulations to Teya Daneva and Gintare Semyte
- Congratulations to Tess Davis and Amy Rodger