Last week, Esther attended the 2016 conference of the British Feeding and Drinking Group in London – a wonderful and very productive meeting! You can find the slides of Esther’s talk on Situating Interventions here.
Healthy Cognition News
- Pre-print on feature listing method to study food and drink representations
- New pre-print: brief review paper on grounded cognitive processes in desire
- Chapter Sydney Symposium of Social Psychology available
- Congratulations to Teya Daneva and Gintare Semyte
- Congratulations to Tess Davis and Amy Rodger